ADSM-L

Re: DB Backup question re: Incremental vs. Full

2003-02-04 17:36:31
Subject: Re: DB Backup question re: Incremental vs. Full
From: "Miller, Ryan" <Miller.Ryan AT PRINCIPAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 15:50:20 -0600
We do this on some of our larger TSM servers and it works fine, have been
performing full backups to tape and incrementals to one of our VTSs.  Works
fine and have performed DB restores from these backups also.

Ryan Miller

Principal Financial Group

Tivoli Certified Consultant
Tivoli Storage Manager v4.1