ADSM-L

Re: TSM ISSUE

2003-02-04 12:42:09
Subject: Re: TSM ISSUE
From: Laura Booth <lbooth AT CARILION DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 12:21:25 -0500
This is an NT and 2000 issue

>>> burak.demircan AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM 02/04/03 12:58AM >>>
is it on windows nt. i get rarely this kind of error on windows nt. it
is
usually caused by nt itself.
so please check file system. you will probably not able to access file
as an
administrator too.

Burak Demircan
Mercedes-Benz Turk A.S