ADSM-L

Re: Format numbers

2003-02-01 14:20:43
Subject: Re: Format numbers
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 12:18:43 -0700
No, there is no provision for special formatting of numbers. You would
need some other program to format the numbers as you like. For example, if
you use Microsoft Excel to query the TSM server via the TSM ODBC driver,
you can format the columns in Excel to display numeric values with the
desired separators.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

"Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
02/01/2003 09:22