ADSM-L

AW: activate registry keys with 5.1.5.7 client ?

2003-01-31 15:20:51
Subject: AW: activate registry keys with 5.1.5.7 client ?
From: Salak Juraj <j.salak AT ASAMER DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:24:52 +0100
You have got one point.

Yes, I did the mistake of having ntuser.dat it excluded,
although I should have known better.
But I have had usrclass.dat included.

Maybe this inconsistency explains
why I see empty fonts list in winword know - but
I still can use any font if I type it´s name correctly in..
But it is OK - since it is windows I will have a look
into manuals that are installed along with the system
and with winword and I will figure out how fonts are bound
to applications and correct this manually ;=8)

thanks

Juraj