ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5 ISSUE

2003-01-31 11:17:18
Subject: Re: TSM 5 ISSUE
From: Laura Booth <lbooth AT CARILION DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 11:16:15 -0500
I am running 5.1 and have applied all of the latest patches.  Services
do start after reboot and are started even when backup Failes/Misses
however I must stop and restart the service after a backup completes in
order for it to backup again the next evening

>>> DNelson AT CHITTENDEN DOT COM 01/31/03 11:08AM >>>
We're running 5.1.1 clients and only seeing that problem after a
reboot
(need to manually start services). Otherwise, everythings fine. What
client
level (x.x.x) are you at?   -Doug