ADSM-L

Re: System Object backup problem

2003-01-31 08:51:05
Subject: Re: System Object backup problem
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 06:50:09 -0700
Get the latest client code (5.1.5.9). There are two crash problems fixed
at the 5.1.5.x level, IC33354 and IC34160. This will most likely address
what you are seeing.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

"Magura, Curtis" <curtis.magura AT LMCO DOT COM>
01/31/2003 06:32