ADSM-L

Re: UPDATE -- Restore db - forward in time?

2003-01-30 10:32:32
Subject: Re: UPDATE -- Restore db - forward in time?
From: Theresa Sarver <tsarver.IFMC AT SDPS DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:31:33 -0500
Thanks to everyone for thier responses and help.

Due to the version of TSM we're running (415) I did have to change my decvonfig
to MANUAL - afterwhich point the db restore worked like a champ.

I was able to restore the TSM database back to the 27th, then restore my lost
filesystem data, and then restore the TSM database back to the 29th at 2:30PM.
Let's just say that I have never been as impressed with the TSM product as I
was yesterday afternoon!

Thanks again to everyone for their help;
Theresa