ADSM-L

Re: TDPO backup failing with ANS0236E error

2003-01-23 04:17:32
Subject: Re: TDPO backup failing with ANS0236E error
From: Jozef Zatko <zatko AT LOGIN DOT SK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:16:56 +0100
Tim,
that was it. I did some tests and forgot to change passwordaccess back to
prompt.
Thank you for your response.

Regards

Ing. Jozef Zatko
Login a.s.
Dlha 2, Stupava
tel.: (421) (2) 60252618

                    "HEMPSTEAD, Tim"
                    <Tim.HEMPSTEAD AT READING DOT SEM        To:     ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    A.SLB.COM>                        cc:
                    Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor         Subject:     Re: TDPO
backup failing with ANS0236E error
                    Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

                    22.01.2003 09:57
                    Please respond to "ADSM:
                    Dist Stor Manager"

Jozef,

The TDP for Oracle documentation says that the TDP for Oracle will not work
with PASSWORDACCESS=generate (see the options section under Part 2 of the
chapter on configuring the TDP).

Regards

Tim