ADSM-L

Re: NT exclude problem

2003-01-22 17:19:57
Subject: Re: NT exclude problem
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:37:42 -0700
It would be helpful to see the entire output from the 'q inclexcl'
command, not just part of a single line. It would also be interesting to
see the output from a selective backup of one of these files, i.e.:

   dsmc q inclexcl
   dsmc s c:\somedir\saparch\somefile.txt

And include the *entire* output in your post.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Richard Foster <Richard.Foster AT HYDRO DOT COM>
01/22/2003 12:08