ADSM-L

TDP - Domino.

2003-01-22 11:20:41
Subject: TDP - Domino.
From: Jorge Martins <jgmpereira AT IBEST.COM DOT BR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:20:03 -0200
Hello, folks.

I have a problem and I would like anyone helps me...

In the TDP for Domino logfile, I received the error.
ACD5412W - An error was encountered with TSM API initialization. Examine the
dsierror.log for more information or determine if the TSM API is installed
properly.

I opened the dsierror.log and the message is:
ANS0101E NLInit: Unable to open message repository 'dsmclientV3.cat'.

This error ocurred one week ago...and today repeat ...
I don4t find anything about that error message.....

thanks

Jorge Martins
Service IT Solutions
www.service.com.br - RS/Brazil

Icon - Internet gratis, MP3, Vmdeo, radio, e-mail e informagco.
Pega ja o seu em www.ibest.com.br/icon. I gratis!