ADSM-L

Re: Scheduler stopping again

2003-01-21 13:07:28
Subject: Re: Scheduler stopping again
From: Hali J Coleman <halic AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:06:44 -0700
I had a PMR open and was told to use the code 5.1.5.7.  The scheduler
problem was fixed at that level. It seem to have fixed my scheduler
problems.  The code was release last week I believe.

Hali J. Coleman
Systems Management Integration Professional
ESS - Enterprise Storage Services
IBM Global Services
526-0514 (Tie Line)
919-486-0514 (External)
1-800-759-8888 PIN 1019118 (Pager)
1019118 AT skytel DOT com

"A Candle loses nothing by lighting another Candle... It only Shines
Brighter"