ADSM-L

Re: 5.1.5.2 2000 Client Error

2003-01-21 12:05:17
Subject: Re: 5.1.5.2 2000 Client Error
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 08:58:27 -0800
> I have 2 problems on my NT/2000 clients:
>
> Environment:  TSM server 5.1.1.6 on AIX 4.3.3 ML10
> Client: 5.1.5.2 on Windows 2000 Server SP2
>
> 1.  I keep getting the following error in the event log:
> Error Initializing TSM Api, unable to verify Registry
> Password, see dsierror.log.

Bruce,
I have an open PMR on this one, 06811,bre, but so far it has not been
addressed in the current fix out there, 5.1.5.7. There doesn't seem to be
any issues with the password, just an annoying log entry to make you think
something is wrong, and yes, there is no dsierror.log created.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC