ADSM-L

Re: sharing tapes between TSM server and NDMP storage

2003-01-21 10:21:05
Subject: Re: sharing tapes between TSM server and NDMP storage
From: shekhar Dhotre <Shekhar.Dhotre AT LENDLEASEREI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:12:23 -0500
We were backing up Netapps using netbackup - used  NDMP agent  and
configured dedicated    drive- physically connected to netapps. Our
Library (STK9710) was mixed  9840 fibre drives and DLT .mail me off-line
if you need any other information on netapps backups .

Regards
SD

Tuncel MUTLU <Tuncel.Mutlu AT AKNET.COM DOT TR>
01/21/2003 09:48 AM