ADSM-L

Upgrade TSM Server from 4.1.3.0 to 5.1.x.x

2003-01-20 13:52:25
Subject: Upgrade TSM Server from 4.1.3.0 to 5.1.x.x
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 12:36:13 -0600
Hello all.  I am planning to finally upgrade my server to a 5.1 level and
was hoping someone could tell me which is the most stable version.  I have
been pounding thru the list and have so far determined that 5.1.6.0 is bad
news.  Is 5.1.5.4 a good version to upgrade to?  Is there anything I should
be aware of or to watch out for since I am coming from such an old version?
Can I go directly to 5.1.0.0 and than patch it or do I need to do something
with 4.2.x.x?

If you could please answer my questions, I would be grateful.

Thanks much
Jay Volovsek
Miller Brewing Company