ADSM-L

Re: Time on TSM Server

2003-01-17 13:04:23
Subject: Re: Time on TSM Server
From: Justin Bleistein <justin.bleistein AT SUNGARD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 12:53:49 -0500
tsm> accept date

this server command will do it then to confirm from tsm type in:

tsm> show time

--Justin Richard Bleistein
Unix Systems Administrator (Sungard eSourcing)
Desk: (856) 866 - 4017
Cell:    (856) 912 - 0861
Email: justin.bleistein AT sungard DOT com

                      "Marsh, David"
                      <dmarsh AT SHC DOT ORG>         To:       ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          cc:
                      Dist Stor                Subject:  Time on TSM Server
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      01/17/2003 12:43
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Hello All,

I have TSM 5.1.5 running on an HP-UX 11 server. It is my understanding that
TSM picks up it's time from the server. Whenever we have to reboot the
sever
for maintenance, the time on TSM jumps (2) hours ahead, but the time on
UNIX
is still correct. Does anyone know of any time zone settings or locality
settings with TSM ?

Thanks in advance.

Dave