ADSM-L

Re: How is the *.PST freed?

2003-01-14 15:51:36
Subject: Re: How is the *.PST freed?
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:51:01 -0500
We also backup a lot of LARGE .pst files on personal PC's.

Many of our users have multiple .pst files, and they get released
periodically, so most users get a couple of backups a week, especially if we
can get them to leave the PC on overnight so that the backup occurs a while
after they leave.

I have had NO luck getting the files to release early by creating the
mspst.ini file - if you have success with that, please let me know!

The .pab file doesn't seem to EVER get released.

So we aren't getting as many backups as we would like, but it's better than
nothing...