ADSM-L

Re: How is the *.PST freed?

2003-01-14 14:43:19
Subject: Re: How is the *.PST freed?
From: Rajesh Oak <rajeshoak AT LYCOS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:31:51 -0500
You have to close Outlook to backup the pst file. Outlook puts an exclusive
lock on the pst when it is open and therefore cannot be backed up. I have the
same problem.
Solution to this problem.
"If you need your personal folder to be backed up, make sure you close outlook
when you go home." is the message that needs to go out to the clients.

Rajesh Oak