ADSM-L

[no subject]

2003-01-13 10:01:56
From: Shannon Bach <SBach AT MGE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:01:31 -0600
We just went through the same process and changed all our Disk Volumes to
Mod 9's.  The only difference is an increase in response time during the
daily migration process only.  It was never noticeable it but it does show
up on a report.  Most of the process during that increase time was data
transferring.  It can be taken care by increasing the block size but as I
stated this increase was it was not noticeable and does not happen during
any other process so we just left it.

Shannon Bach
Madison Gas & Electric Co.
Operations Analyst - Data Center Services
Office 608-252-7260
Fax 608-252-7098
e-mail sbach AT mge DOT com