ADSM-L

Re: DOS Return-Code Primmer for PRECOMMAND and POST processing

2003-01-09 14:00:08
Subject: Re: DOS Return-Code Primmer for PRECOMMAND and POST processing
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 10:57:48 -0800
Try putting a pause statement at the end of your batch file and run it manually.
this will allow you to view any errors.
If it runs OK running manually,  then your tsm scheduler service is probably
running under an account that doesn't have rights to stop the database.
Make sure that you are stopping the SQL Services in the proper order.
If when running manually, you get a message that says one service is dependent
on another then you will need to stop the dependant service first.