ADSM-L

FW: ATTN: WINDOWS CLIENT USERS - 5.1.5.7 available

2003-01-09 08:17:24
Subject: FW: ATTN: WINDOWS CLIENT USERS - 5.1.5.7 available
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GL-CSC" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 14:16:03 +0100
Hi,

please note the new w2k client 5.1.5.7 is now available on tivoli ftp site:

ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/patches/clie
nt/v5r1/Windows/WinNT/v515/

                René LAMBELET
                NESTEC  SA
                GLOBE - Global Business Excellence
                Central Support Center
                Information Technology
                Av. Nestlé 55  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
                tél +41 (0)21 924 35 43   fax +41 (0)21 703 30 17   local
UBS-Nestec, Bussigny
                mailto:rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com

                This message is intended only for the use of the addressee
        and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.