ADSM-L

Re: Stability of TSM

2003-01-08 11:30:33
Subject: Re: Stability of TSM
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GL-CSC" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 17:29:45 +0100
Hi,
same here, 5 tsm servers running 4.2.1.15 (10 months), and one upgraded to
5.1.5.4 (15 days), all under AIX 4.3

regards

                René LAMBELET
                NESTEC  SA
                GLOBE - Global Business Excellence
                Central Support Center
                Information Technology
                Av. Nestlé 55  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
                tél +41 (0)21 924 35 43   fax +41 (0)21 703 30 17   local
UBS-Nestec, Bussigny
                mailto:rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com

                This message is intended only for the use of the addressee
        and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.