ADSM-L

Re: Stability of TSM

2003-01-08 11:24:14
Subject: Re: Stability of TSM
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 17:22:56 +0100
Hi

We have multiple sites running TSM ver 5.1.1.6, which this far has seem
stable.

We also have a few sites running TSM ver 5.1.5.4, which this far has seem
stable. With earlier version of 5.1.5 such as 5.1.5.1 and 5.1.5.3 there
has been report of problems, but we haven't noticed anything yet.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB