ADSM-L

Re: 5.1.6.0

2003-01-08 10:43:43
Subject: Re: 5.1.6.0
From: "Adams, Matt (US - Hermitage)" <maadams AT DELOITTE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 09:38:14 -0600
Yes.  We had a similar problem when the web admin gui touched the nodes
table (I registered a new node shortly after the upgrade that brought the
server down).  Also seemed to happen when a select ran against the nodes
table.

Waiting for fix from Tivoli.  Supposedly fixed in 5.1.6.1.

Regards,

Matt Adams
Tivoli Storage Manager Team
Hermitage Site Tech