ADSM-L

help:db2 backup question!

2003-01-08 01:04:49
Subject: help:db2 backup question!
From: fenglimian <fenglimian AT 163 DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 13:59:23 +0800
Hi,all
   My TSM server is TSM 4.1.2,OS is AIX 4.3.3(44P-170).I'm doing a DB2 backup
test now,but I had meeted a very strange problem.
The output of backup is :
"db2 =>  backup db db0107 use tsm

Backup successful. The timestamp for this backup image is : 20030108134803"

I used the command "q content vol**" and can saw this file,but when I tried to
restore it,the message was this file not found.and I runned the command"q
backup *" still not found this file,what problem with me? And at the same time
I checked my "db2diag.log" alse not found any error message about this backup
operation.

        fenglimian
        fenglimian AT 163 DOT com
          2003-01-08