ADSM-L

Re: Managed server refresh when configuration manager down

2003-01-07 15:42:03
Subject: Re: Managed server refresh when configuration manager down
From: bbullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 13:37:19 -0700
        The training I had from IBM was that the "managed server" cached the
account data and it would still be accessible even if the config manager was
down. I don't think a restart of the "managed server" while the
"configuration manager" is unavailable would cause a problem, but, I haven't
tried it before.

Ben