ADSM-L

Re: Client password problem

2003-01-07 15:05:36
Subject: Re: Client password problem
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <DWIGHT.E.COOK AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 11:57:11 -0800
When using passwordaccess generate, you, as an admin, will first need to
connect (using a dsmc session) and do anything to force a connection (like a
"q sched"), at which time you will be prompted for the password as was set
during the registration of the node to the new tsm server... after that, a
generated password will be used.

Dwight