ADSM-L

Re: 3494 Library Sharing

2003-01-07 10:47:27
Subject: Re: 3494 Library Sharing
From: Joshua Bassi <jbassi AT IHWY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 07:44:21 -0800
If you are trying to dynamically allocate drives, then you will need to
setup a library manager (the existing TSM host) and a library client
(new TSM host).  Then whenever hostB needs access to a tape drive it
will make a request to hostA for a mount point.

--
Joshua S. Bassi
IBM Certified - AIX 4/5L, SAN, Shark

AIX, HACMP, Storage, TSM Consultant