ADSM-L

Re: DR test - which volumes to take

2003-01-06 19:46:34
Subject: Re: DR test - which volumes to take
From: "Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 18:42:39 -0600
do a volhist after a full DB backup.
If it is a dbbackup or copypool volume, take it.
That is roughly what DRM will tell you to do.

I would do a 'quick' install of DRM if you are licensed, and generate a plan
file.  It will tell you what you need.  Configuration is pretty intuitive.

I also suggest you do a 'q license' and take that info with you as well as
your  CD with the license files.  just to make life a little easier if you
have more than the number of clients that the evaluation license allows.