ADSM-L

How do I specify the nodename and password that STRMNTBRMS should use?

2003-01-06 04:29:19
Subject: How do I specify the nodename and password that STRMNTBRMS should use?
From: Christian Sandfeld <csa AT FERROSAN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 10:22:28 +0100
Hi list,

As mentioned in an earlier post, we recently introduced a setup where
backup of our Domino data on our AS400 / iSeries server is done through the
use of BRMS in combination with the TSM API in order to store the backup
data on out TSM server. In BRMS you specify the nodename and password in
each media policy (i.e. one for daily backups, one for weekly backups
etc.), but heres my questio:

      Where do you specify the TSM nodename and password the STRMNTBRMS
task should use?

For those who do not know, STRMNTBRMS is the BRMS maintenance task that
handles expiration of backup data etc.

As always, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Christian