ADSM-L

Re: "size estimate exceeded" when "cache migrated files" is enabled

2003-01-02 14:23:38
Subject: Re: "size estimate exceeded" when "cache migrated files" is enabled
From: Steve Schaub <Steve.Schaub AT HAWORTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 14:21:52 -0500
Not sure about the API, but we had this same issue trying to use the TDP
for Exchange.  Turns out you can't use a diskpool with caching turned
on, because the calculation prior to send is not accurate.  There is
nothing in the documentation that I could find that pointed this out,
but Tivoli assured me that this was an "intentional feature", not a bug!
Grrrrrrr.