ADSM-L

Filespaces Remain from years ago

2002-12-28 15:31:10
Subject: Filespaces Remain from years ago
From: Jeff G Kloek <Jeff.Kloek AT IPAPER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 14:08:24 -0600
I've just begun to take over this environment from the admin who left.
I have a large number of filespaces across a lot of my systems that have
not been a part of these systems for years.
I'm wondering what governs TSM keeping those filespaces out there. All of
the filespaces in question represent
mount points that don't even exist any more. Some go back to before 1999!
Can someone please tell me where the setting is that governs how long
these are kept? All these entries are useless, and are taking up much
needed room in my database.
Any insight will be helpful.
Thanks in advance.