ADSM-L

Re: The tape that would not be scratched...

2002-12-27 13:05:40
Subject: Re: The tape that would not be scratched...
From: "Robert L. Rippy" <robert_rippy AT KINDREDHEALTHCARE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 13:03:01 -0500
Mark the volumes reado onlly with 'update volume xxxxx acc=reado' then
audit them with 'audit vol xxxxx fix=y' It will give an error and correct
volume. Then bring volume back to offite by 'upd vol xxxxx acc=offsite'
That is as long as the access mode is already offsite. It its a volume in
the library, once you are done you will have to ;del vol xxxxx' also to get
it back,.

Thanks,
Robert Rippy.

From: "Lawson, Jerry W (ETSD, IT)" <jlawson AT THEHARTFORD DOT COM> on