ADSM-L

ITSM v5.2

2002-12-26 17:46:16
Subject: ITSM v5.2
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 00:41:09 +0200
Hello all,

Merry Christmas to those of you believing in Jesus-derived religions!

Trying to figure out updates to my certifications I got the 2003 Tivoli
Exam Development Plan
(http://www.tivoli.com/services/certification/announcements/2003tivoliexamdevelopmentplan.pdf).
 There I found new ITSM v5.2 certification exam planned for 2Q2003.
Knowing IBM loves April & October for product launches and the
Announcement Letters come out in Tuesdays, we have to expect next version
on 8-th of April.
So we have only three months left to find rock-solid v5.1.x.y version, get
some breath and prepare for the battle with v5.2.

Happy New Year and Happy New Fun! (again for those using Gregorian
calendar. I've read somewhere our Chinese colleagues have to wait till
March :-)

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

    /\