ADSM-L

Re: Client code upgrade

2002-12-24 18:52:23
Subject: Re: Client code upgrade
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 01:46:21 +0200
That's why IBM Tivoli Configuration Manager (former Tivoli Software
Distribution) is made for. And there are many other similar products on
the market. This can be a long discussion irrelevant to this list so you
can contact me directly.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

"Macmurray, Andrea (CAG-CC)" <Andrea.MacMurray AT CONAGRAFOODS DOT COM>
18.12.2002 22:33