ADSM-L

Re: TSM Policy Model

2002-12-24 13:39:34
Subject: Re: TSM Policy Model
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 11:38:57 -0700
D'oh! Don't know what I was thinking, of course you are correct. And yes,
while this is theoretically possible, it's not something that most users
would wish to do.

Thanks!

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

"Robert L. Rippy" <robert_rippy AT KINDREDHEALTHCARE DOT COM>
12/24/2002 11:31