ADSM-L

Re: TDP R/3

2002-12-20 22:52:12
Subject: Re: TDP R/3
From: Bill Zhang <aicc_us AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 19:52:01 -0800
Sorry for the confusions. What happened is
one of our clients use SAP, DB2 running on AIX.
They use TSM as their backup software and I configured
the DB2 to do online backup using TSM. They have been
performinging their backups(40 - 50 GB daily) that
way.

They called me yesterday and told me they were made to
purchase TDP for R/3 and they asked me how they can be
benefited by using it. All I know about TDP for R/3 is
from manual "Tivoli Data Protectio for R/3
Installatio &User  s Guide for DB2 UDB". So I need
somebody who has TDP for R/3 experience give me some
points.

Thanks a lot!

Bill