ADSM-L

Re: 4.2.3 Web Admin Prob

2002-12-19 12:43:54
Subject: Re: 4.2.3 Web Admin Prob
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 12:42:56 -0500
I just downloaded the 4.2.3.2 patch for MVS. It does list the character
translation issue as being resolved.

I am going to put it up, shortly !

This going to put a major kink in my plans for the holiday break. I have
an AUDITDB planned.

Cinda Mullen <cmullen AT ASCENSIONHEALTH DOT ORG>
12/19/2002 08:17 AM