ADSM-L

Re: Cleanup Backupgroups and Expiration Processing

2002-12-18 12:29:36
Subject: Re: Cleanup Backupgroups and Expiration Processing
From: Cinda Mullen <cmullen AT ASCENSIONHEALTH DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:25:54 -0600
yeah, we have the problem big time....we think it started with 4.1.6
but, were not able to pin point it....

>>> john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK 12/18/02 10:53AM >>>
Are you sure that you need to run cleanup backupgroups.
I did not think this problem impacted os390 TSM servers.
I am on 4.2.2 and I do not think I kave a problem with this.

Cinda Mullen <cmullen AT ascensionhealth DOT org> on 12/18/2002 04:36:26 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>