ADSM-L

Re: tape paths offline

2002-12-18 11:17:17
Subject: Re: tape paths offline
From: "Pearson, Dave" <DCPearson AT SNOPUD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:16:23 -0800
What version of TSM are you on?  Since we got on TSM 5.1.1.6  We been getting
Tape paths offline rather than Tape drive offline.  It took me a couple days to
discover this after going to the new version of TSM...

David C. Pearson
IS Production Support Analyst
System & Network Service
Snohomish County PUD # 1