ADSM-L

Re: Non IBM Libarary for TSM

2002-12-18 07:09:27
Subject: Re: Non IBM Libarary for TSM
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:02:04 +0200
This is one of the prides of TSM - support for many devices.
Better approach (IMO) would be to find a reliable vendor in your area and
check their appropriate and attractive products for (I)TSM support. Most
of the time it will be supported and if is something brand new few months
later it usually becomes also supported.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Raghu S <raghu AT COSMOS.DCMDS.CO DOT IN>
18.12.2002 13:44