ADSM-L

TSM Journal Messages

2002-12-17 06:17:59
Subject: TSM Journal Messages
From: "Magura, Curtis" <curtis.magura AT LMCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 06:17:11 -0500
Client 5.1.1
Win NT4 SP6

Server 5.1.1.4
AIX 4.3.3 ML10

We are working through the error messages we are getting from the Journal
service one at a time. Can't seem to find any information on this message at
all. Anyone have a link to anything that would give more information on
exactly what this means or for that matter any of the errors logged in this
file. This is from the jbberror.log log on the client.

12/16/2002 09:57:45 NpWrite: Error 232 writing to named pipe ------> (There
are probably more than a hundred of there in the log).
12/16/2002 09:57:45 NpOpen: Named pipe error connecting to server INVALID
HANDLE.
NpOpen: call failed with return code:2 pipe name \\.\pipe\jnl265
12/16/2002 09:57:47 JbbMonitorThread(): DB Access thread, tid 148 ended with
return code -190.

Curt Magura
Lockheed Martin EIS
Orlando, Fla.