ADSM-L

Re: TSM Presentation

2002-12-16 23:36:26
Subject: Re: TSM Presentation
From: Murthy V Gongala <gmurthy AT IN.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:56:17 +0530
Hi,

Request you to send me a copy of the file.

regards
murthy

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           Ruksana Siddiqui    |
|         |           <Ruksana.Siddiqui@AM|
|         |           COR.COM.AU>         |
|         |           Sent by: "ADSM: Dist|
|         |           Stor Manager"       |
|         |           <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT ED|
|         |           U>                  |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           12/17/2002 03:35 AM |
|         |           Please respond to   |
|         |           "ADSM: Dist Stor    |
|         |           Manager"            |

  |       To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                                                 |
  |       cc:
                                          |
  |       Subject:  Re: TSM Presentation

I would like a copy ...