ADSM-L

Re: TSM client CPU utilization 100%

2002-12-13 11:42:42
Subject: Re: TSM client CPU utilization 100%
From: John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:34:39 +0000
I believe there is a client option
Processorutilization
This option controls the time that TSM holds the cpu before releasing to another
 application
It may be worth experimenting with this
I know it says the default is zero, but for example try setting it to 1
and see if this hepls.

Mark Bertrand <mark.bertrand AT usunwired DOT com> on 12/13/2002 04:24:32 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>