ADSM-L

Re: restore crashes on memory

2002-12-13 04:15:05
Subject: Re: restore crashes on memory
From: Michelle Wiedeman <michelle.wiedeman AT MULTRIX DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 10:14:24 +0100
thats funny....did u receive this one?
what I said yesterday was this:
ur solution didnt work. I went through your page also looking for clues but
only found solutions i'd already tried.
the errorcode is ANS1030E which has as a solution your options on the
/etc/security/optionsfile.
I practically tried everything I can think of and all the *sm'ers with me an
d still no luck.
I'm looking into the OS itself now for solutions. maybe some weird tcpip
setting or something.
the ML are ok though...version 10
paging space is active (still dont know why the client doesnt use any of the
paging space though)
the server isnt a production system, so there are only 2 or 3 users on it
working on some small progress databases.
I'm clueless....