ADSM-L

Re: Upgrading firmware on 3583 library and 3580 drives

2002-12-12 06:57:40
Subject: Re: Upgrading firmware on 3583 library and 3580 drives
From: Burak Demircan <burak.demircan AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 12:56:28 +0100
most of those problems we had on 3583 library were due to magazines. after
firmware upgrade and
changing of magazines to "Revision B" everything went ok.
regards,

Burak Demircan
CEO / ITT
MERCEDES-BENZ TURK A.S.

burak.demircan AT daimlerchrysler DOT com
tel:+90 212 482 35 00 (4676)
fax :+90 212 481 11 54

        jurjen AT QUADPRO.STUPENDOUS DOT ORG
        Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU