ADSM-L

Re: question on backupset volumes: how to count them ?

2002-12-11 14:32:29
Subject: Re: question on backupset volumes: how to count them ?
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:31:52 -0500
This will give you the list of backupset volumes form volhistory:

     select volume_name from volhistory  where type='BACKUPSET'

This will give you the NUMBER of backupset volumes from volhistory:

    select count(volume_name) from volhistory where type='BACKUPSET'

This will give you a list of the backupset volumes that are NOT checked in:

   select volume_name from volhistory where type='BACKUPSET' and volume_name
not in (select volume_name from libvolumes)

This will give you the NUMBER of backupset volumes that are NOT checked in:

  select count(volume_name) from volhistory where type='BACKUPSET' and
volume_name not in  (select volume_name from libvolumes)