ADSM-L

Re: TSM SERVER 5.1.5.2

2002-12-10 20:37:09
Subject: Re: TSM SERVER 5.1.5.2
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 19:56:46 -0500
>Be advised that v5.1.5.3 was pulled off the ftp site on Friday
>and replaced with 5.1.5.4. There is a problem with the expiration
>not actually deleting the files...

I have to say that it's dismaying to return to the ADSM-List after
a year's hiatus and find the same inadequate-testing problems in
the product, plaguing customers who - with dimished staffs - don't
have time to waste dealing with defects in released software.

I know that IBM/Tivoli management monitors this List, and surely
they have to recognize that this continuing problem has to be
addressed.

   Richard Sims, BU