ADSM-L

Re: ACO5424 error from tdp for sql.

2002-12-09 17:18:58
Subject: Re: ACO5424 error from tdp for sql.
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 17:18:49 -0500
Andrew,

The GUI works but the command-line interface does not?
Are you using the same configuration file?
Are you specifying a /SQLSERVER name as an option?
Is this on a cluster?
"dsmcutil" does not connect to the SQL server.
Are you saying it only fails when you run it
from the scheduler?
You may want to call IBM support to get their help.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

- Never cut what can be untied.
- Commit yourself to constant improvement.

Has anybody come across the error ACO5424E when trying to access an SQL
database.

We have installed the latest version of TDP for SQL.
and from the GUI I am able to backup and restore.
When I run the command either a tdpsql or dsmcutil command connecting to
sql it fails
with the above error.
I think everything is set right, but not knowing SQL there may be something
missing on that side.