ADSM-L

Re: version 5.1.5 TSM and higher

2002-12-09 07:41:20
Subject: Re: version 5.1.5 TSM and higher
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:40:21 +0100
Regarding maintenace levels downloaded from Tivolis website:

NO maintenance packages downloaded from Tivoli ftp/web site can be
installed as a base package, as none of theese packages contains license
files. This is regardless to version number(4.2.2, 4.2.3, 5.1.1, 5.1.5).
So, the question was, can 5.1.5 be installed as a base package? YES, it
can be, assuming you a CD/downloaded software from Tivoli containing the
license files.

NO maintenance packages downloaded from Tivolis public FTP/website can be
used as a base package.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Propellervägen 6B
183 62 HÄGERNÄS
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

Burak Demircan <burak.demircan AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
2002-12-09 13:30