ADSM-L

Re: version 5.1.5 TSM and higher

2002-12-09 07:36:45
Subject: Re: version 5.1.5 TSM and higher
From: Sias Dealy <hnre AT UREACH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 07:35:59 -0500
Greetings!

If you installed TSM 5.1.5.0, the code from the ftp site.
The code will work for about 60-90 days.
After this time in the actlog there will be a message about the
code not being license.

To get the license code. You have to buy TSM 5.1.0.0 and then
install just the license fileset(s) from the 5.1.0.0 CD. Unless
IBM made a special CD that have TSM 5.1.5.0 with the license
fileset(s) for you.

Issue q license, do you see any license information? If not you
got a "try and buy" code.

Sias

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On    , Daniel Sparrman (daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE) wrote:

> Hi
>
> This is not correct. The TSM 5.1.5 server is available as
a "full"
> package, which means you can install the TSM 5.1.5 server as
a base
> package. I did this last week on a AIX box, and had no
problems installing